Rules Of Play
Whilst we don't want to spoil anyone's fun, there are a few simple rules that customers are required to follow- to ensure that Cheeky Monkeys remains a safe and fun place for all!
1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times. Cheeky Monkeys do not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2) Children and adults must remove shoes and socks must be worn at all times. Socks can be purchased at reception.
3) Age restrictions vary dependant on the different play zones. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
4) We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Football shirts and other items of clothing that are made from man-made fibres are not recommended and will prevent children from using some of the attractions at Cheeky Monkeys, such as the 6-metre drop slide.
5) Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
6) Leave badges and jewellry with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatterproof lenses.
7) Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
8) Children should not play in front of slide exits.
9) No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
10) It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
11) No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
12) It is forbidden to smoke, vape or play with fire within the play centre.
13) Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
14) Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
15) Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
16) Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and record the accident.
17) Ensure to bring a towel and swimwear on warmer days when the pool is open. Please bring swim nappies for the toddlers.
18) We may ask you to sign some consent forms when you are here. Please read these carefully. They are to protect your children's safety.
19) Please do not bring your own food into Cheeky Monkeys. Monkey Island is also a no eating area (of any food.) only drinks and ice creams are permitted in the area.